| Job Description | I/O Pad Design engineer for 32-bit Microcontrollers. Design, simulate, optimize and validate the I/O pad variants for the 32-bit product family. Design for advanced processes such as 55nm. |
| Desired Profile | Desired Profile: Perform analog design/verification for I/O pad functions: Schmitt trigger, output drivers, analog switches, etc. Design of ESD protection clamps and implementation of latch-up protection in I/O pads. Supervise layout to optimize I/O pad construction with respect to area efficiency and electromigration requirements. Simulate the I/O pads to guarantee data sheet functionality and timing Interface with and support applications, product and test engineering, marketing, development systems, technology development, CAD, layout and other design organizations. Validate and debug silicon products in support of Release to Production. Candidate must have 4 to 6 years of experience. |
| Experience | 4 - 6 Years |
| Industry Type | IT-Software / Software Services |
| Role | Hardware Design Engineer |
| Functional Area | IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering |
| Education | UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization DOCTORATE - Doctorate Not Required |
| Location | Bengaluru/Bangalore |
| Keywords | I / O Pad Design, Microcontroller, Debugging, Schmitt trigger, output drivers, PAD Design |
| Contact |
HR IDC Technologies INC |
Get Daily JOB Updates for Freshers and Experienced in every sector like IT, Management, Banking, Sales, Accounts, Retail, BPO etc. in India
Thursday, 15 August 2013
Senior PAD Design Engineer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment